Criminal Defense Attorney Matthew C. Bangerter, Founder of The Bangerter Law Office in Willoughby, Ohio, announces the success of his Halloween fundraiser in partnership with Westel’s. The event, held on October 23 at Westel’s in downtown Willoughby, raised $2,000 for the Ronald McDonald Charities of Northeast Ohio. It brought the community together, attracting a large crowd of costumed partiers who savored a delicious buffet and sipped on an array of drinks and cocktails. Participants also had the opportunity to win various raffles, with the Grand Prize being a free five-day, four-night stay in Cabo, courtesy of one of Westel’s owners. During the fundraiser, guests also participated in a costume contest, won by a couple dressed as Jack Skellington and Sally.
“I’m grateful to my Marketing Coordinator Mia Severino and everyone at Westel’s for making this Halloween fundraiser such a success,” says Matthew Bangerter. “We had a fantastic time and raised $2,000 for a worthy cause. We’re proud of the work the Ronald McDonald Charities of Northeast Ohio does on behalf of children and their families. We look forward to even greater success next year.”
About The Bangerter Law Office
As a former Assistant Prosecutor in Lake County, Ohio, Northeast Ohio criminal defense attorney Matthew C. Bangerter, Founder of The Bangerter Law Office, has experience with the strategies used by prosecutors to pursue their cases. As a member of the Ohio Bar Association, Lake County Bar Association, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Cuyahoga Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, and the Board of Directors of the Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Bangerter takes his profession as a Northeast Ohio criminal defense attorney seriously. He ensures that he is up to date with the latest case law and trial strategies. When you’re looking for the best Northeast Ohio criminal defense attorney, Matthew C. Bangerter is your man. Visit www.BangerterLaw.com for more information.
Westel’s, named after the doctor and namesake of Willoughby, is a place with a fun and friendly atmosphere designed to be a neighborhood location where people can meet to socialize while enjoying craft cocktails & great beer with a local influence.
About Ronald McDonald Charities of Northeast Ohio
The mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Northeast Ohio, Inc. is to enhance the healthcare experience for families and children through comfort, care, and supportive services. Each year, thousands of families whose children are receiving medical care throughout Our programs serve Northeast Ohio:
- Ronald McDonald House® programs in Cleveland and Akron give families a welcoming place to stay so they can focus on caring for their children.
- Ronald McDonald Family Room® programs in four Cleveland-area hospitals offer a space for families to rest and recharge just steps from their child’s treatment room.
- Our Ronald McDonald Care Mobile®, in partnership with UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s, provides dental service to children ages 3-12 in underserved areas of Northeast Ohio.
- Our Ronald McDonald STAR Center at Cleveland Clinic Children’s Outpatient Center is a fun learning environment for children during siblings’ outpatient visits.
- RedTreehouse.org, the online Ronald McDonald Family Resource Link, supports the well-being of families and children with challenges, disabilities, and health care needs.